as you get started with hypothesis testing, be sure to use these resources to make sure you get the most out of your experiments.
start here to understand the big picture:
and then dive into these to master the tactics:
- the 14 most common hypothesis testing mistakes people make (and how to avoid them)
- not knowing what you want to learn
- how to improve your experiment design (and build trust in your product experiments)
- how to estimate the expected impact of a product change
- putting the 4 levels of product analysis into practice: a halloween-themed example
- what to do when you don’t have enough traffic to a/b test
more than just knowing the mechanics of how to run a good experiment, you also need to know what to test and when.
- don’t rely on confidence alone
- run experiments before you write code
- why you can (and should) experiment when building enterprise products
hypothesis testing video series
hypothesis testing: levels of product analysis
hypothesis testing: the 5 components of a good hypothesis
do you want to learn more about hypothesis testing? subscribe to the 瑞士vs喀麦隆水位分析 mailing list to get new articles and videos delivered to your inbox.